So, is 'Harry Potter: Hogwarts mystery' any good?

Dkaraly

Hello, everybody!

Some days ago, I was surfing the web and killing time and then an ad popped up. It was about a mobile game, 'Harry Potter: Hogwarts mystery'. I'm kind of a fan of Harry Potter, I mean I'm not a Potterhead or anything (well maybe a little) but I was curious about this game. I know that in the game you create a character and do stuff but I don't know what kind of stuff. I don't know what the game is about. I was wondering if any of you have played it before. If you have... well, quick question, is Harry Potter: Hogwarts mystery any good?

kathness

That game is crap. I did download it on my phone since I was too excited seeing it on Google Play. I'm a potterhead myself so I'd naturally be too excited for that but when I had the chance to play it, I immediately uninstalled it on my phone. It was nonsense to say the least and you just click on options and that's what your avatar does. You should play it to see for yourself.

CJacobs

I'm with Kathness on this one, avoid at all costs. It's a pay to win game that's not even fun if you pay your way through it. I'll let one of my favorite video game journalists tell you the whole story.

Dracindo

The moment I see an app with some kind of energy meter that tells you how much more you'll be able to do, before you have to wait for it to recover, I HIGHLY advise to NOT install it. These games are mostly out for your money. It's one thing persuading your audience to buy some cool but needless cosmetics to keep your game alive, or ask for a 1 time payment only. What I really dissapprove of is that mobile gaming developers try to get you hooked on a game, and pretty much force you to pay to keep playing. Sure, you can wait, and you don't always need more time because you have a break of 15-30 minutes, but when you're free for the rest of the day, it's really annoying that you can't play more once you've gotten into it.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.