Siroflo I8S Wireless Earbuds Give You A Live Concert-like Listening Feast

gearvita

Siroflo I8S is the true wireless earbuds with Bluetooth 4.2, 10mm × 2 Hi-Fi stereo with noise reduction, gives your perfect enjoyment of music. The portable charging box can provide a power supply while you out, wherever you go the music follow play.

Product Features:
● True Wireless Design
With no cable hanging on your neck, you will get a 100 percent wearing comfort when listing to music. The unique true wireless craftsmanship ensures you will be able to share the tune with your loved ones.

● Snug Fit
Featuring ergonomic-shaped earplug, the earbuds offers comfort and flexibility. It will never slide out from your ears even when you are running or dancing. 3 sizes of ear caps included, suitable for all types of ear.

● One Touch Operation
Adopting touch-sensitive button, you can easily and conveniently operate the earbuds when enjoying music. One button controls everything, including the power, pairing with Bluetooth enabled, receiving calls, volume control.

● Stable Connection
Bluetooth V4.2 ensures the earbuds to connect quickly and seamlessly to all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 33 feet away, providing a stable signal.

● IPX5 Waterproof Protection
Rated IPX level 5, the earphones can withstand drip and water, so you can work out in the rain freely wearing it to enjoy the sweet melody.

● Energy-saving
The earbuds with 40mAh battery supports 3 hours of continuous music per full charge. If no connection enabled within 2 minutes, the unit will switch off to save energy. Furthermore, the battery level will be displayed on your iOS devices.

● High Fidelity Sound Quality
Built-in 2 excellent HiFi 10mm horns and advanced CVC noise cancellation maintain a high fidelity sound quality, offering you crystal-clear calling and excellent music experience.

● Portable Charging Box
Portable charging box with 800mAh and mini charging cable included. Just put the earbuds into the box, you can power it. Plus, the box offers a strong portability to carry the earbuds, virtually go with you anywhere you go. Furthermore, the charging box serving as a power bank can also charge other devices via a charging cable.

Get the Siroflo I8S earbuds from GearVita, putting on the earbuds, just like enjoying a live concert. You will be able to enjoy the fantastic music even while you are taking a shower, also can share the tunes with your loved ones: https://gearvita.com/siroflo-i8s-wireless-earbuds.html

Hot sale products:
lenovo z5 pro 64gb
xiaomi mijia aqara hub gateway

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.