Android phones: Huawei or samsung?

Smexy

Kinda stock what will I buy in the future. You? What would you prefer? Huawei for their storage Rom or Samsung for their durability and hardware?

Dracindo

I think you have to compare two of each phone. That's how I noticed that my Huawei had slightly more storage space, and better battery capacity and life span, in contrary to a Samsung device of the same price, which could only make slightly better pictures and recorded clips, and more expandable memory. Both are good, but I don't take enough pictures and make clips to fill that much memory and to make good use of the camera, whereas I'd like to use my phone as long as possible when I'm not home and go with it for as many years before needing to buy a new one.

I always go cheap though, my money goes into computers :love:

stbrians

I go for a Samsung. Don't you think so? It is the best and affordable. They have been long in the business too.

Nethmanila

For me it's better to buy Samsung. It's more eady and convenient to use. Samsung have a lot's of application and it last longer than huawei.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.