FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

spb

Staff member
In this thread we will go over some of the Frequently Asked Questions regarding our forum. These are the most frequently asked questions so far, followed by the answers that will make your stay on this forum easier and far more enjoyable.

Q: How can I see posts that I have read and not read?
A: Open the main page and in the right corner select the “Filters” option, then check “Unread threads”

Q: Where is my forum Signature and how to set it?
A: In the top right corner, click on your name, click “Signature”

Q: How to post new thread on a forum?
A: On the main page, you will automatically get an empty field in which you should write the threads tittle, and below that you can write threads content.

Q: Where are our forum categories?
A: Left side, on the main page is where all the categories are listed

Q: How do I search for a thread tittle only?
A: Once you click the top right corners “Search” button check the “Search tittles only” box

Q: How can I create my profile posts?
A: Click your name in the top right corner, then click it once again in the tab below

Q: How do I change my profile avatar?
A: Click your name in the top right corner, then click on the empty image slow

Q: What are Administrators?
A: Administrators are people assigned the highest level of control over the entire forum. These people can control everything on the board which includes setting permissions, creating usergroups, mods, banning people, etc.

Q: What are Moderators?
A: Moderators are individuals whose job is to look after the forums on a day to day basis. They have the power to edit, delete or lock posts, move, split topics and they generally keep things in order.

Q: How do I leave a conversation?
A: Once you open the inbox tab and select the conversation, there are 3 option boxes. Click “leave” box

Q: How do I start a conversation?
A: Click the inbox tab in the top right corner, then click the option in the bottom corner “Start a new conversation”

If there is anything else that you would like to know regarding the forum’s options and rules, feel free to contact any admin or moderator any time you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newer threads
Replies
Views
spb
Replies
Views
spb
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.