Replies to Fishbate's post

Fishbate

Adobe Photoshop i think is an exceptional choice. It has a variety of user friendly features that is easy to use. It is good for beginners and widely used by professionals. Although it may take some practice to be familiar with it, but i personally think its worth it.
1524203351863.png

I hope this helps :coffee:!

TheGodfather

TheGodfather
Thank you for sharing.
I have a question.
Is it free ? I never used any Adobe except for PDF and do not know how will I use this one.
I just want to know is it free.

Fishbate

Fishbate
Your most welcome @TheGodfather , the software have a free beta or trial and also have premium ones. I recommend trying the free one first and see if your comfortable with its features.
If you have problems using PS you can try other editors like Krita and Illustrator this software also have free or trial software's. And their both user friendly.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
I agree with @Fishbate, I think when it comes to the Photo editor we can say that Adobe is one of the leading and trusted software to download, however an experience and expertise must be observed and practice when it comes to use this application because this Photoshop seems to be realistic as if the photo had not been edited once you master it.

And with @DenisMNE yes it will always depends upon on what types of editing must be done on the pcitures,, Thanks for sharing the link

TheGodfather

TheGodfather
I was just little bit restrained since I only used it for PDF and file reading.
I will check it out.
I am glad they have a free trial, so I can, at least, try it out before deciding.
I am not trying to make a living out of it, just to have something to make my pictures look a little better.