Replies to Martinsx's post

Martinsx

Before giving you any suggestions, I would like to ask whether you prefer Android or iOS phones?

Your response would determine the kind of suggestion or recommendations I would offer to you.

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
Yeah, it basically came down to choosing between those 2 platforms these days.
What kind of a phone do you own ? Android or iOS one ?

Martinsx

Martinsx
I own android device, specifically Samsung Galaxy J7. It's not that I have anything against iOS but the cost of acquiring it is a huge deterrence for me :cautious:.

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
Yeah, I feel like.They cost ridiculously a lot.Trust, me I wouldn't have one either if someone did not gift it to me.
I never owned a decent Samsung phone.What do you think of your phone ? I had Samsung phone for a short period of time, I can't exactly remember which model was it but I know it was badly damaged or something.
The best thing when it comes down to an iPhone is to wait some time after they launch the new generation and you can go and obtain the few before that one since I personally do not see any huge difference between them, besides a price one.

Martinsx

Martinsx
The cost of iPhone is absolutely off the limits of an average income earner, there is no way such individual would be able to afford such costly device. Another thing to consider before buying any device is the possibility of affording to repair it once it's damaged.

Even Samsung phones are quite expensive to have repaired especially when it's a broken or smashed screen. I think I used around $150 to replace my Samsung galaxy screen when it damaged. Imagine the cost of having that of iPhone repaired or replaced.

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
Trust me, in my country iPhone costs what some people make in 2-3 months, so I totally understand you.
I, myself, would not own one if it was not gifted to me by my fiancee.It is so hard to buy iPhone for cash in here, since it is almost a 1000 euros.
Samsung phones have a better support than iOS, in most countries since iPhone users are coming from USA, mostly.
I feel you when you say that cost of repair in Samsung phones is much less, but is understandable since at most places, as said, android phones outnumber iOS ones.

EfficientNinja

Martinsx

Martinsx
A budget of $300 can get one a good android device especially Samsung brand, unless the person isn't a fan of Samsung products then I would recommend Gionee A1.

Gionee is priced around that cost and it's a very strong device with higher battery capacity, high RAM and even memory space as well as good camera quality.
images (3).jpeg

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
This one is 300$? It looks nice, given the price.
Could you give me some specifications this phone has, so I can take a look into it ?
My brother is looking for a phone, since he broke the one he has, and I want to take a look is something like this available in Montenegro to buy.
I am surprised that this phone is budget friendly since it looks pretty decent.
I hope its qualities are like that.
Hoping to hear from you!

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
Thank you! I will check if we have this phone at few stores close to me.
I still can not believe that it is that cheap and I hope that is even cheaper in my country.
Please do me a favor and post more about budget friendly posts, create a thread or engage in discussions that are on this subject since it can be helpful for people not having a lot of money but still looking for a good smartphone
Thank you so much !