Replies to Martinsx's post

Martinsx

My favorite android theme is Black metallic. I'm not sure if it's supported on iOS but it looks pretty amazing on my android device. It have some design like inner engine technology from advanced software. Something like these tech we see on science fiction movies.

The theme looks pretty amazing, I'm still making use of it till date, because I have seen another theme that is more cooler than it ever since I have been downloading themes online for my device.
com.dlto.atom.theme.blackmechanic6.png

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Thank you for the reply . They say that Black is Beautiful ,, for girls but for Boys Black is Awesome isn't it? Nice theme. So cool and so nice to look at it :) Thank you for sharing

Martinsx

Martinsx
Haha, you are definitely correct with that assertion black is beautiful but I prefer to putting it in this manner - Black is purely classical. Ladies are for flashy colors while real men go for black.

I'm not sure if it's going to be easy for me to quit using that theme on my android device, I'm even checking if I can see how to get the theme and use it for my laptop as well :cool:.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Yes real men are for metallic black! LOL, anyways I feel you mate because there is one theme also from my previous android phone that had been my favorite theme for many years and even though you got to see new and latest theme compatible for the phone still you are sticking for that favorite one of yours.

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
Thats one nice theme right there ? I like how you kept the dark colors!
My favorite!You organized it pretty well, too!
I like when people put everything they have on one page and do not need to swipe to another page in order to click on folder they like.
The edges and shape of folders is amazing!
Might try it out with iOS if possible

Martinsx

Martinsx
@DenisMNE It's true what you just discovered with how I arranged the folders into one widget because it makes me have a speedy navigation through the entire application icons in the device without needing to swipe over to get to the application I want to open.

I do this by just dragging one application icon and place it on another application icon which would make it create a domain folder all the application put in it. Normally, I put 4 applications into one domain folder just like the one you saw in the picture titled atom.

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
Yeah, of course.It's easy to put them in folders.Just hold and drop.
I like how you organized it since it seems you do have some way of sorting them out by their purpose.
I store mine as ''Extra'', ''Other'', ''News'', ''Social media'', etc.
Saves space, saves time and is helpful.

Martinsx

Martinsx
This is exactly the reason why I prefer having all my files sorted into folders to make my access and navigation through them to be very swift, unlike what happens when all of them are jumbled up and scattered all over the phone, making it very difficult to get to the application needed on time.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Yes totally agree to both of you making your own Folder and keep there together all the applications that are the same not only saves space on the phone or space in the home page of the phone but it also saves much time because you will not either use more time to swipe here swipe there just to find the application you want to use. Likewise here I am fun also of keeping different application but same function in just one folder. Thank you

Martinsx

Martinsx
You are welcome my friend, I'm happy to hear that we all have found a good way to increase the efficiency of our devices usage in order to get the best satisfaction out of it. I'm still looking for new ways to improve how effective and efficient I utilize my device without wasting much time in getting what I want to do.

I'm thinking of voice prompt command to do tasks, is it possible? Who knows?

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Yes me ,too I am just thinking how feasible is that and how organize was that if the folder had been made and applications put there were be open and navigate thru voice activation activity. sounds great isn't it ?