How to protect your phone when it comes to fire

Martinsx

The recent Carina fire has made people nervous and try to learn more about their skills and limit their damage. Is there a way to protect your phone? This article will give you some tips to better protect your phone in case of a fire.

1. Disconnect all power

The first thing you need to do is pull out all the power if your phone is charging. Explosion causes your phone to malfunction, causing your phone to malfunction and possibly causing the phone's battery to explode.

2. Turn off the power or remove the battery

In the event of fire or explosion, high ambient temperature may affect the phone's battery. If you are not careful, the phone battery will explode and will endanger you more. Keep the power off or if the phone can remove the battery, remove the battery.

3. Use a waterproof bag to protect the phone

Next, use a waterproof bag to hold your phone. Good waterproof bags will be very tight and protect your phone from high heat and dust.

These are three basic ways to prevent your phone from getting damaged in the event of a minor fire.

EfficientNinja

This is a good read and it is good to know how to act during this type of emergency! Can you please show an example of a waterproof bag so I can have one ready at home? Thanks :)

Martinsx

Martinsx
Alright, I have good samples of these waterproof bags that you can use. Please check out the one uploaded below.
chay-chung-cu-carina-03.jpg

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
Wow, never seen those before.Although, they look funny I am sure they are helpful.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
YEs this one is really a good read and very informative post , Thanks for this @Martinsx . And yes this waterproof bag is really a great help to use and to have .I remember I have try this waterproof bag which I brought for just $2 . It is really look like a kid thing but it really helps and fun to have one especially if you want to travel and like now Summer is approaching summer getaway and beach outing is on the must list now, so I think it should be on a must list too.

Reactions: Martinsx

Martinsx

Martinsx
Water especially salt water doesn't show any kind of mercy to any electronic devices, it would have all the microchips fried in seconds and killing the motherboard immediately. My mother's phone was rendered useless as it's panel was fried from water penetration into the phone.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Yes @Martinsx you are definitely correct unlike the tap water and pure water brine/salt water really show no mercy in anything any gadget once it was soaked with this type of water for a specific period of time will have the tendency to get damage and worst of all will not be anymore applicable to use and repair has no role on it the best way was to replace. Me too I have witness it on my cousin, but way back then the water proof bag is not yet out of the market or we are not just aware of it. Thank you

DenisMNE

Don't get yourself in a situation to be burned with your phone around you and you should be fine :ROFLMAO:
Jokes aside, I really do not think you can do much once your phone gets caught on fire and, especially, if it caught fire for a long time and long time can be seconds.

Martinsx

Martinsx
It's true what you said but no one actually has that power to predict what may happen anytime and it's the reason why such information is made available for people. Supposing one is at home and there is an incident of fire accident, taking up such measures can at least help secure the individual's phone for the time being.

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
Yeah, of course, no one can predict what can happen, but can, sometimes, prevent it from happening.
The post made some good insights on how to protect your phone from possible fire or how to treat it if it gets caught.
I was only making a joke :ROFLMAO:

aljessa31

This is very helpful . Thanks for sharing

Martinsx

Martinsx
I'm glad that you find the article useful @aljessa31. It's nice getting to put up something one feel that would be useful and important for others and they turn out to like and appreciate it. I will still try to get more helpful contents that would benefit us all.

myra21

I find the tips very helpful for readers especially to those people who really love their phones.It shows good insights on how to protect your phone when the danger of fire came.But let's put our self to the situation that when fire burn your home it's not the phone that you will save but probably the more important things and your love ones.Just saying but anyway thanks for the ideas you've shared.

Jaymalie

On my own opinion is their is no sure way to protect your phone why ?because when their is fire outbreak the only thing that comes into your mind is how to get out of that situation alive and if you have your phone with your make sure its intact to your pocket and if the phone is in another room please stay safe you can always buy another phone but you can't buy your life.

Dracindo

While it may prevent more damage, it's certainly not a safesure thing to do. You're better off getting a fire-resistant cover, if those even exist, but I think some do, or at least some that would be more fire resistant.
But unless you need to charge your phone, leave it in your pockets. Then it can't be burnt, unless you're in the fire yourself.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.